This website functions solely to provide information. No personal data needs to be divulged for its use.
1. Scope:This data privacy statement is in accordance with German law and applies to this website belonging to Product Management Haag Gmbh. If Product Management Haag GmbH creates additional other websites in future, these may have their own differing privacy statements. Please always check the data privacy statement for any website you visit.
2. Links to other websites: This website may contain links to other providers’ websites that have their own data privacy statements, which are not covered by this privacy statement. Some of these links may be to non-European sites where European data privacy law does not apply. Links to such other sites are visually identified by the following symbol (⤤).
3. Collected data: When visiting this website the following data provided by your browser/ISP (Internet Service Provider) may be stored on our web server or application server: - IP-Address of the visitor's ISP provider; browser information (type of Browser, operating system, language settings, etc.); date and time of visit; name and URL of any downloaded data and the data volume; referrer URL, website from which the visit originated; version of protocol.
The IP address is not linked to a specific person. Only anonymous, aggregate data are evaluated for statistical purposes. No personal profiling is done. No data is passed to third parties.
5. Social plugins: This website uses no features or mechanisms that automatically pass information to social media (social plugins).
6. Email addresses and Email communication: Use of the email address provided as our contact information is purely voluntary. We point out that email communication may be unencrypted and can generally not be considered secure.
When you send us an email we store it together with the email address of the sender on our mail server and/or local server.
We primarily use your email address to answer your inquiry and in the context of conducting business with you. We may also send you mails to inform you about our products and services. You can opt to unsubscribe from receiving such unsolicited mails at any time by notifying us by an Email to our contact address.
We do not pass on your email address to third parties, except in the context where this is necessary for an orderly conduct of business with you.
7. Changes to this privacy statement: Continued development of this website and legal changes may make it necessary to modify/change this privacy statement at any time.
8. Unsolicited offers/advertising: Using the contact data provided in accordance with German Law under the heading "legal information" for unsolicited offers/advertising is prohibited and may be prosecuted.